Saturday, March 15, 2014

7 Days to St. Patty's - Day #6: Card Purse

Good Morning Dear Readers!! 

I have a SUPER CUTE project to show you today. I don't know about you, but I *LOVE* all things that are "matchy, matchy", as my hubby calls it, and today's ensemble certainly fits that bill. As I was looking for seven somewhat simple, non-card, easy to duplicate projects for St. Patrick's Day, I came across a Card Purse and knew I'd found a winner!!  I got busy and in no time at all had come up with my version of the ensemble.

(click to enlarge)

 (click to enlarge) 

 (click to enlarge)

The tutorial that can be found HERE is very well written and  super easy to follow. I made a couple of minor changes to my version as I was making it.  I omitted Step 5 (I did not notch the top of my box) and I found that it made it easier to assemble the box by removing the bottom corner as indicated in the picture below.


 (click to enlarge)

That's all for me today, and although I don't have a sneak peak to post, I will tell you that I will be back tomorrow with a PETITE version of today's card purse so make sure and check back.
Have a great Saturday and I will see you back here tomorrow!!

Hugs, Smiles, Blessings, & Happy Stamping! 
~Hallie 
"Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 1:2

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! This card purse is divine! The color contrast is a winner .... just beckons the viewer to come & look!

    ReplyDelete