Sunday, October 12, 2014

Topsy Turvy Crazy Upside Down

It's been two months and one day since my last post and this blog post title doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of just how crazy our life has been. The best four words I can use to describe what I'm talking about, with the least amount of elaboration, are ... HOUSE ON THE MARKET.  The next best four words are ... WE HAVE NO INTERNET. That my friends, explains my absence even more, and out of desperation, the final four words would be ... FINALLY MOVED STAMPING STUFF. By no means did I move ALL of it, I moved just enough for me to be able to create as a means to not completely lose my sanity!!

After unpacking the few boxes of bare necessities that I moved I was able to create the Halloween card below that made me pretty dang happy because it felt soooo good to be able to create ... again ... finally!!! 

(click photo to enlarge)

Going forward, if you would like to keep up with my creations during our moving transition, please visit and "like" my Handmade By Hallie Facebook Page. I will post as many of my creations as I can there. 

One final note, if you are in need of Stampin' Up! supplies and need to place an order, I would absolutely LOVE for you to visit my SU! Website, especially during this transition phase of our lives. I would honestly appreciate the help with my quarterly minimums since I am between houses and without internet. If and when you do place an order, PLEASE leave me your contact information. I PROMISE that I will not bother you (I'm sooo NOT the pushy sales type), but instead, I'd love to send you a Thank You card, handmade by me!! 

Until my next blog post ... Happy Stamping & God Bless you and yours!!!

~Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment