Wednesday, June 18, 2014

\ˈkraft ˈrüm \

craft  noun  \ˈkraft\
: an activity that involves making something in a skillful way by using your hands

room  -noun-  \ˈrüm, ˈrm\
: a part of the inside of a building that is divided from other areas by walls and a door and that has its own floor and ceiling

craft room  -noun\ˈkraft ˈrüm \
: a part of the inside of a building that is divided from other areas by walls and a door and that has its own floor and ceiling that is used for an activity that involves making something in a skillful way by using your hands

... or in my case

 craft room  -noun\ˈkraft ˈrüm
: a room in my house that I have not entered in two weeks; therefore, there has been no activity involving making something in a skillful way by using my hands

The good news ...
I am in my craft room today creating with this oldie but goodie ...


(click photo to enlarge)

... so make sure and check back later to see what I have skillfully made using my hands. *wink*

Hugs, Smiles, and Happy *skillfully making using your hands* 

~Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment