Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A mouse for a MOUSE!!

Being in my craft room today was a much needed and extremely welcomed escape from the hectic and crazy thing called LIFE!! Sadly, between a husband, two teenagers, two dogs, five cats, one bearded dragon, a river turtle, a beta, our {HUGE} sprinkler system installation, and a partridge in a pear tree dealing with preliminary swimming pool plans; card making hasn't been in my schedule lately!! I am hopeful, yet doubtful, that consistent crafting will once again be in my near future. A girl can dream - can't she?!? Anyway ... 
In order for my card (and the title of this post) to make sense you need to know that my sixteen year old nephew's nickname is "mouse". Of course with a nickname like that you know there is a story; however, I won't bore you with the details. Instead, I present to you my "a mouse for a MOUSE" card!!!

(click photo to enlarge)

As you can tell by looking at my card, it was a pretty straight forward and easy design.  I used MOJO350 for the layout and chose Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, and Real Read as my colors. Due to its simplicity, I won't go into any details so if you have questions please leave a comment.

That's all for now!!

Hugs, Smiles, and Happy Stamping!

~Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment