Saturday, February 22, 2014

Friends Help

I received a text from a friend who is dealing with a handful of life's struggles right now so I decided to send her a little note of encouragement to let her know that I was thinking about and praying for her during her time of trials and tribulations.

I decided to use the Pals Paper Arts sketch as the layout for my card.  I started off with a Night of Navy card base, adhered a piece of Polka Dot Parade DSP onto a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock and then added the embossed (Perfect Polka Dots EF) Night of Navy banner.  I stitched around the edge of the Polka Dot Parade DSP and over the top of the banner, added the paper pierced sentiment that I cut out using my rectangle nesties, and then attached the ribbon, flower (embossed with the Square Lattice EF) and Basic Jewels.  Easy Peasy!!


(click to enlarge)

That's all for now!! 
~Hallie

All supplies Stampin' Up! (you can order HERE) unless otherwise noted.
Stamp Set:  Feel Goods
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock:  Night of Navy; Daffodil Delight; Whisper White; Polka Dot Parade DSP

Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities (Rectangles); Embossing Folders (Perfect Polka Dots, Square Lattice); Punch (SAB Banner); Ribbon (1/2" stitched grosgrain - Daffodil Delight); Basic Jewels; Dimensionals
 

No comments:

Post a Comment