Friday, February 14, 2014

You Mean The World To Me!


I've struggled for a couple of weeks with where to start and what my first blog post should be about. This morning I decided to start with my husband's Valentine's Day card. Totally appropriate, right?!? It's not a sappy "I Love You" card, not because I don't love him, I actually love him to the moon and back forever and always, but because he just got back from being in Canada for a week and his cards (one for each day he was gone) were all either "I Love You", "I Miss You", or "Yippee-Skippee! You're Coming Home". No need to fret, I promise that you will see each of those cards in an upcoming post along with some of my past SU! Creative Crew Design Team work that I can now show.  Since my goal is to keep my babbling to a minimum, I won't make you wait any longer to see his card! I hope you like it and I would *love* to have your feedback in the comments section! Here's to a Happy Valentine's Day!!
P.S. I Love You, Honey!!

(click picture to enlarge)

All supplies Stampin' Up! (you can order HERE) unless otherwise noted.
Stamp Set:  Love You More (Valentine's Promotion)

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Real Red
Cardstock:  Basic Black; Whisper White; Real Red; Night & Day DSP

Accessories: Nestabilities (circles); Framelits (hearts); Embossing Folder (perfect polka dots); Punches (1/4" circle, crop-a-dile; Baker's Twine (white); Buttons (brights, neutrals); Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment