Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Birthday Hairballs

Hi Stampers!!

With a catchy title like that and no story to tell, I'll dive right in and show you the birthday card that I made for my mom using the Giggle Greetings stamp set and the layout from MOJO352.

I absolutely *LOVE* the Giggle Greetings stamp set because of its cute images and witty sayings.  Anyway, my card is fairly straightforward so if you have any questions just let me know by leaving a comment below.

click photo to enlarge

I have another Giggle Greetings birthday card ready to go; however, I can't show you until after my sister-in-law's birthday on Saturday.

That's all for now ...

Happy Stampin'!!

Hallie

Stamp Set:  Giggle Greetings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo; Pumpkin Pie; Daffodil Delight; Old Olive; Tempting Turquoise; Rich Razzleberry; Whisper White; Sweet Taffy DSP

Accessories: Nestabilities* (circles); Embossing Folders (arrows); Buttons (brights); Baker's Twine; Paper Piercing Tool; Googlie Eyes; Stampin' Dimensionals
*All supplies Stampin' Up! (you can order HERE) unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment