Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Birthday R.A.K.

Hello Dear Readers!!

Let me start off by explaining that R.A.K. stands for Random Act of Kindness, and that is exactly what today's card is. About a month ago a friend of mine on Facebook (Venesa) announced that her grandmother (Dorothy) will be turning 100 in September. Venesa posted that she would like to present Dorothy with 100 birthday cards on her special day. Venesa then asked everyone who saw her post to PLEASE send a card to help her reach her goal. She also said to feel free to spread the word far and wide and that's where YOU, my dear readers, come in. It's been a month since Venesa's first post and so far she has only received approximately 30 cards {GASP!} so I'm hoping that you will take the time to send Dorothy a card regardless of whether it is handmade or store bought. 

I now present to you ... Ms. Dorothy Gracy


If you are willing to participate, please send your card to: 
Dorothy Gracy
c/o Evelyn Page
P.O. Box 758
Liberty Hill, TX 78642

So it wouldn't be fair for me to beg of you to send Dorothy a card if I didn't have a card that I made her ready to show you - right?!?  That's what I thought ... so ... here ya go!!!

Ladies & Gentleman, the R.A.K. that I made for Ms. Dorothy.

 
click photo to enlarge
That's all from me for now. I hope you will take the time to send Ms. Dorothy a card too. I will be So Very Grateful!!!

Happy Cardmaking!!!

Hallie

Stamp Set:  So Very Grateful
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo; Daffodil Delight; Lucky Limeade (retired); Pacific Point; Whisper White; Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP (retired)

Accessories: Nestabilities* (circles & scallop circles); Embossing Folders (perfect polka dots & square lattice); Basic Pearls; Paper Piercing Tool; Stampin' Dimensionals
All supplies Stampin' Up! (you can order HERE) unless otherwise noted*.

No comments:

Post a Comment