Monday, August 4, 2014

A Cheesy Birthday

Greetings Stamping Friends,

I haven't had a chance to sit down at my desk and create since my last post because LIFE happened.  As I've mentioned before, I wear many different "hats" and yesterday's hat was my ranch hat.  After church, my hubby and I moved cattle from my mother's farm 60 miles away to his family owned ranch here in the small Texas town where we live. As a result, I didn't get to do any stamping so tomorrow I plan to wear my "creative hat" and finish my last Design Team project. Thankfully I know what I'm doing, I just need to make myself sit down and do it. 

In the meantime, I will share the card that I made for my sister-in-law's birthday. You know, the card that I made and then didn't mail!! UGH!! Needless to say, I mailed it today and she will have it tomorrow.

I used the MOJO341 sketch for the layout of my card and paper pierced around the edge of my stamped image. Speaking of images, I just love the Giggle Greetings stamp set but will admit that I wasn't crazy about this particular stamp at first because I thought it was CHEESY (tee hee hee). Now I just giggle every time I see it. What's your thought about the set?!?

click photo to enlarge
That's all for me today. I hope to have the sneak peek of my final DT project for you tomorrow.

Happy Stamping!

~Hallie

Stamp Set:  Giggle Greetings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo; Pumpkin Pie; Daffodil Delight; Old Olive;Tempting Turquoise; Whisper White; Sweet Taffy DSP

Accessories: Embossing Folders (square lattice perfect polka dots); Stampin' Dimensionals
All supplies Stampin' Up! (you can order HERE) unless otherwise noted*.

No comments:

Post a Comment