Saturday, August 2, 2014

How many hours?!?

After a L-O-N-G day in my stamping studio yesterday, 10.5 hours to be exact, I went to bed and realized that I hadn't blogged. As I laid there recapping my crafting hours, I realized that I hadn't blogged because I had worked on Design Team projects all afternoon/evening and I couldn't show you those projects. Hhhmmmppphhh!!!  So off to sleep I went. Now fast forward to this morning. I woke up bothered that I hadn't blogged and decided to photograph the two projects that I completed and then crop a portion of them for you to see as a sneak peek today. I still have one more project to make and then all three (or more) of my projects will go live during the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew Gone Wild - Week of August 10-16. Once my projects are live on August 10th, I will post them here on my blog for you to see.

Project #1:

click photo to enlarge



Project #2:

click photo to enlarge

If you will recall from a previous post, I mentioned a birthday card and intended to post the actual card today after it's recipient got it out of her mailbox. Well ... I waited all week to mail the card yesterday so she would get it today (on her birthday) and then I ... DID NOT ... mail it!! UGH!!!  Time completely got away from me and by the time I realized that I hadn't mailed it, the post office employees were snoring I'm sure was long closed.  So ... I texted my sister-in-law a picture of the addressed envelope and told her I'd mail it as soon as the post office employees woke up opened on Monday since it is a square card ... in a square envelope ... that requires special handling ... and extra postage!!  Despite my mishap ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LG ~ I hope your day is filled with many birthday blessings and is as special as you are!!!

That's all for me today so I will see you back here on Monday when I blog about the birthday card that I forgot to mail made for my sister-in-law!

Enjoy your weekend!!

~Hallie


No comments:

Post a Comment