Monday, December 22, 2014

2014 Christmas Card

Happy December 22nd, Y'all!!

I can't believe Christmas is only THREE days away and the new year is just 8 short days away. My gosh, where has time gone?!? 

Now that my head is spinning and I'm realizing how much stuff I need to complete, I'm going to jump straight to our 2014 Christmas card so I can get offline and finish making them don't keep you waiting.

(click photo to enlarge)

With all of the hustle and bustle I'm not sure how much time I will have to sit down and create between now and Christmas, but I am going to try sneak in a card or two. If I am successful, I will make sure to share it with you!!

I hope each of you are having a happy holiday so far!!

~Hallie
"But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times."  Micah 5:2


No comments:

Post a Comment