Wednesday, March 12, 2014

7 Days to St. Patty's - Day #3: Fry Box

Welcome, Wednesday Readers!!

We are now T-6 days away from St. Patrick's Day which means that it is time for me to share my third project with you ... a Petite Fry Box!! You probably recall that the first fry box I made was for one of my March SU! CreativeCrew Design Team projects; however, this one is much smaller so it takes a lot less candy to fill it. That means I get to eat more and share less it is much more economical to give as a gift or party favor.

Rather than continuing to bore you with my babbling, I present to you, ladies and gentlemen, my Irish themed Petite Fry Box!!

(click to enlarge)

Quick, cute, and perfect for giving to your child's teacher and/or classmates, a co-worker, or a friend to enjoy!!

That's all for today so I will leave you with tomorrow's sneak peek:

(click to enlarge)

Hallie's Helpful Hints:
 
It was brought to my attention by one of my Canadian readers, have I mentioned that I LOVE hearing from y'all?!?, that she could not leave comments on my blog when using her iPhone; however, she could comment when using her computer.  After doing a bit of research, I found this article, which I believe is the solution for all of you iPhone, iPad, iWhatever users. It worked for her so I am hopeful that it will work for you as well.

Hugs, Blessings, and Happy Stampin'!!
~Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment