Monday, March 17, 2014

From St. Patrick's to Sympathy ...

Good Morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day, Everyone!!!

I am obviously waaayyy late posting because my original plans went down the toilet (no pun intended) drain.  I have been dealing with a sick hubby (achy, fever, upset stomach, vomiting, and you can use your imagination for the rest - see no pun intended above!) for the past 36 hours so I did not make it to my craft room at all yesterday to make my final project for you today. Sorry!!! No need to fret though, I will change up the colors and show it to you at Easter!! Don't you just love how versatile stamping is?!?  I sure do!!

I shift from St. Patrick's Day to sympathy because late last week my neighbor asked me to make a sympathy card for one of our other neighbors whose father recently passed away. I used a loose interpretation of MOJO295, the Crosses of Hope stamp set, some Modern Medley DSP, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock, and Black Grosgrain Ribbon to create this elegant beauty!!

 
(click to enlarge)

That's all for now. I am hoping to get to my craft room later today which means I should have a little something new for you tomorrow!!

HERE is this week's MOJO sketch and a link to my Facebook Page; I'd love to see what you create!

Have a blessed day!!
~Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment