Sunday, March 16, 2014

7 Days to St. Patty's - Day #7: Petite Card Purse

Happy Sunday, Folks!!

As I promised yesterday, I am back today with the petite version of yesterday's Card Purse. After I finished making the standard size purse using the tutorial found HERE, I decided I wanted to make a smaller version. I couldn't find a tutorial so I altered the measurements in order to have a purse to hold 3x3 cards. Fortunately for me, it was fairly straight forward. Unfortunately for you, that makes this post rather boring. Since that's the extent of the excitement, I present to you my monogrammed Petite Card Purse with matching note cards and envelopes.

 (click to enlarge)

 (click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

That wraps up today so I'll be back tomorrow with a surprise final St. Patrick's Day project. 

Have a blessed Sunday!!
Hugs, Smiles, Blessings, & Happy Stampin'!
~Hallie
"This is the day the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."  Psalm 118:24

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I might just have to make one for my daughter. Of course in pink! (her favorite colour).

    ReplyDelete