Friday, March 14, 2014

7 Days to St. Patty's - Day #5: Sour Cream Container

Happy Friday Before St. Patrick's Day!!

Do you know what happens when you go to bed and realize that you haven't done your Friday blog post? That's right, you leap from your bed to your craft room in a single bound!! Okay, maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration because I am definitely not Superman, or Superwoman, nor Superanything at the moment except Supertired which means that this post is likely going to be Supershort or possibly even Supersilly because that seems to be the direction in which it is heading!! Having said that, I am going to assume that you are here for my craftiness rather than my antics ... or maybe it is my antics ... or maybe it is for both ... or quite possibly maybe for neither! Whatever the reason, I am glad you are here and I will go ahead and show you today's project before you become like Nicolas Cage and are Gone in 60 Seconds roll your eyes, shake your booty head, and move on to the next blog! Today I present to you ... a sour cream container!!!

Actually, wait just a minute! Before I go showing you my stinkin' cute container, I have to tell you that my original plan was to post a picture of an ORIGINAL sour cream container in addition to my version; however, after days hours of searching, and even calling in additional researchers, a picture of an original container is nowhere to be found!! I kid you not, and I know it's hard to believe, so go ahead and search for yourself!! As a matter of fact, I challenge you to find me a picture of an original single serving sour cream container and in return, I will post the name of the first person who finds it on my blog and make you famous let the world know that you are obviously a much better researcher than I am. I will tell you that we spent close to seven hours searching everything from sour cream, to sour cream container, to single serving sour cream container, to twisted tube, to Daisy (the company that made them), and Borden (in case it wasn't Daisy), and more. We searched every possible word / combination of words we could think of and found zip, zilch, nada, nothing!! Now that I've made a big deal about it being impossible to find a container, I'm sure one of you, my dear readers, will find one in no time at all. So when you do, please post the picture (and link to where you found it) on my Facebook Page for all to see.

And now for my super simple and absolutely adorable St. Patrick's Day Sour Cream Container ...

(click here to enlarge)

(click here to enlarge)

This container was a lot of fun and exceptionally easy to make using the directions found
HERE. If you decide to make a container of your own, please leave a link to your project in the comments section below - I'd love to stalk your creation see what you made.


Make sure and check back tomorrow! You won't want to miss this ...


That's all for me today!!
Until next time ... Happy Sour Cream Container Searching & Making!!! 


Hugs, Smiles, Blessings, and Happy Stamping!!
~Hallie

"For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 1:5-8

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this design!!! And I spent a good amount of time looking for this "container" online as well and came up empty handed :(

    You continue to amaze me with your creativity. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a "tetrahedron" triangle.
    Do a search for 'tetrahedron sour cream packets' and you'll find a Wendy's version, as well as DariFair.

    ReplyDelete