Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Design Team Work!

Happy April Fool's Day!!

April brings to us many things: a new month complete with a day to play jokes on our friends, a day to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, showers that bring May flowers, and the release of this month's Stampin' Up! Creative Crew Design Team projects!! Yippee!!

To be perfectly honest, I was going to play an April Fool's joke on you today; however, since I do not have enough creative juice left to pull it off I'm going to move on and show you the first of my four April CCREW projects. Each day, today through Thursday, I will add a new project to this post so make sure you check back.

Theme:  
April seems to open the door and invite us outside! This month let's focus on welcoming spring's attitude back into our hearts.

Designer Series Paper/Color Focus:
Watercolor Wonder DSP or the colors of Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, & Tangerine Tango.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love our Watercolor Wonder DSP; however, I'm becoming a little tired of it since we had to use it last month, this month, and (shhh!) again next month in our Color Focus projects. Nevertheless, after being stuck for a very long time I finally pulled off a bright and cheery spring card that I am pleased with. 

(click to enlarge)

That's all for today. I will see you back here tomorrow!!
Hugs, Smiles, Blessings, & Happy Stamping!
~Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment