Wednesday, April 23, 2014

One Word ...

DEADLINES!!!  ...and that my friends sums up my last ten days. I haven't forgotten about you guys, (and likewise, I hope you haven't forgotten about me); however, between life and stamping DEADLINES (ewww - there is that word again), I haven't had the chance nor material to blog about. So, please hang tight and I promise that what I'm working on will eventually make it to a blog near you!!


In the meantime, don't forget about the FREE SHIPPING promotion that Stampin' Up! is offering on absolutely EVERYTHING. That's Right ... EVERYTHING ... so make sure you place your order before April 25th!!


 Another awesomely spectacular bit of news from SU! ... Two Words ... PROJECT LIFE!!  That's Right, Stampin' Up! has teamed up with the super talented and creative Becky Higgins to bring us Project Life by Stampin' Up! so make sure you check it out! Demonstrators can pre-order a selection of #PLxSU items now, customers will be able to order the same selection of items starting May 1st, and the entire line goes live on June 1st with the release of the *NEW* 2014-2015 catalog!!   

Finally, the RETIRED LISTS have been released, and with free shipping, what better time to stock up on all of your favorites that will be leaving us on May 31st!!

That's all for now ... I'm back to meeting ... DEADLINES!!!

Smiles, Blessings, Hugs, and Happy Stamping!!

~Hallie

"Be still and know that I am God."  Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment