Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tomorrow, Tomorrow ...

TOMORROW is approaching and it's a day that you will want to check back to see all of my May 2014 CreativeCrew Design Team Projects!!! I barely managed to meet missed the deadline of midnight last night to submit everything, but that's okay because everything was edited and uploaded by 12:30 ... and considering there are still a number of team members who have not submitted their projects, I will count my 30 minute delay as a success. 

Sooo ... how about a little sneak peak of what is probably my favorite project for May?!? ...and of course now that it's about to retire, I think it's fair to say that I *love* the Retro Fresh DSP!!

 (click photo to enlarge)

In other exciting news, I attended the 2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog Premier event that was held on Monday evening and not only received the NEW 2014-2015 Annual Catalog and the May/June Stampin' Success magazine (see, being a demo DOES have it's perks *wink*), I won a stamp set (thankyouverymuch prize patrol) in addition to receiving the awesome set we got for simply attending the event!!

 Now that I have dropped those teasers, I am off to run an errand and then I am hoping to be back in my craft room this afternoon to create something yummy using my NEW SCHTUFF!!! 

Speaking of the premier ~ below are the sacks and burlap pen holders that I made for the girls in my downline that attended the event with me (please pardon the POOR lighting quality!).

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

(click photo to enlarge)

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day ... and if you aren't in Texas, I hope your weather is decent. Many prayers going out to those affected by the recent storms.

Hugs, Smiles, Blessings, and Happy Stamping!!
~Hallie
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." Colossians 3:23-24


No comments:

Post a Comment