Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mystery Orders

Dear Mystery Order Placers,

First of all, I want to THANK YOU for placing your online Stampin' Up! orders with me. I am humbled that you would choose me as your demonstrator and I appreciate your business more than you'll ever know! Having said that, I certainly wish I knew who y'all were so that I could mail you a personal Handmade by Me Hallie "Thank You" card.

I hope you can tell by the nature of my blog that I am not here to solicit business (however, I definitely appreciate it), be a high pressure sales girl, or post pictures of my family and four legged children; although I do have the CUTEST white labrador retriever (Chisum) EVER!! Solicitation just isn't my style!! Guilt and bribery on the other hand ... Just Kidding!!  My blog is simply a way for me to express my thoughts and share my creativity with you.

Having said that, if you have placed an order and would like a handmade thank you as a token of my appreciation, please send me your name(s) and address(es) and I will gladly make and mail you a little surprise. Finally, should you decide to place an order, PLEASE share your contact information with me when you checkout - I promise I won't use it for anything other than sending you HAPPY MAIL!!

Thanks again, mystery order placers! YOU are much appreciated!!

Hugs, Smiles, Blessings, and Happy Stamping!
~Hallie


No comments:

Post a Comment