Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sketched Birthday!!

I did it!!! I made it back with a cute birthday card before the clock struck midnight!! Yippee!! I can't even begin to describe how good it felt to once again spend the afternoon at my desk creating!!! Wow!! Who needs therapy when you've got stamps, ink, and paper ... and did I mention it is a cah-ute stamp set?!? I'm almost afraid to say it, but I do believe Sketched Birthday is now my favorite birthday stamp set; replacing Crazy for Cupcakes. I wasn't a huge fan of the set when I saw it in the catalog but I finally gave in and bought it after seeing several cute cards floating around the blogosphere. Now I am wondering how I lived without it for so long. So.Very.Cute!

My inspiration came from the MOJO Monday blog; Sketch #340. The minute I saw the sketch the piece of cake in the Sketched Birthday set came to mind so I grabbed the box, mounted my stamps, and got busy. Overall, my card is pretty straight forward and is bound to be loved by its recipient because of its clean design and happy colors!!


(click to enlarge)

Since I don't have anything on my calendar for tomorrow, it should be another creativity filled day so make sure and check back!!  See ya soon ...

Hugs, Smiles, Blessings, and Happy Stamping!!
~Hallie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome come back card! Love the bright colours. I wasn't too sure about this set either. I may have to look at it again! TFS

    ReplyDelete